:: [DNG] [devuan-dev] Of confidence an…
Author: Edward Bartolo
To: dng
Subject: [DNG] [devuan-dev] Of confidence and support and the future of Devuan.
As a Devuan user I suggest the Devuan Administrative Team to consider
the thinking of a detailed contingency plan in case of a crises that
should include how to deal with internal conflicts and what to do when
important servers fail. I would also suggest setting up emergency
supplimentary servers that should stay dormant when there are no
problems. By servers I do not mean those extremely expensive servers
but also normal home computers. Furthermore, why not use
virtualisation for these all important servers? In case a virtual
machine breaks another instance should spring into life to replace it.

These are my suggestions: I admit I am not at all versed where servers
are involved let alone their adminstration.