:: [devuan-dev] ci.devuan.org is down
Author: Daniel Reurich
To: devuan developers internal list
Subject: [devuan-dev] ci.devuan.org is down
Hi,

ci.devuan.org - our jenkins server is currently down. This is due to a
reboot failure after a kernel update that I installed.

Due to this being the second time in a few months where nextimes
infrastructure has failed to provide us with reliable service, I think
it's time to move the last 2 key servers - ci.devuan.org, and
packages.devuan.org - our dak instance over to our own servers.

Nextime has been contacted and we are waiting for a response.

With respect to moving the servers - I think it will be easiest if we
get complete OS images that we can drop in our severs and spin up in our
ganeti setup.

Regards,
    Daniel.

--
Daniel Reurich
Centurion Computer Technology (2005) Ltd.