:: Re: [DNG] Way forward
Author: info at smallinnovations dot nl
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Way forward
On 14-04-19 14:56, aitor_czr wrote:

> And I repeat: I wishyou all the best luck in the world, you really
> need it :)
>
> https://cve.mitre.org/cgi-bin/cvekey.cgi?keyword=systemd
>
> Cheers,
>
> Aitor.

Well Devuan needs that luck even more. I do not like systemd but it is
supported by those hated corporations (not only Red Sweat). And they
will pay for removing all those bugs. For Devuan the question has become
will Beowulf ever be stable after the departure of the biggest
contributor and two fighting caretakers.

After all what happened i cannot take Devuan seriously any longer. And I
absolutely do not want my systems depending on a distro with such a
uncertain future.

Grtz.

Nick