:: Re: [DNG] Way forward
Author: Hendrik Boom
To: dng
New-Topics: [DNG] devuan.pro works now.
Subject: Re: [DNG] Way forward
On Fri, Apr 12, 2019 at 01:51:39AM +0200, Jaromil wrote:

> Fine. I accept your apologies Dan, but still believe this is not
> enough, now we have lost a major contributor and are in need of
> finding both sustainability and reliable agency. I am fully committed
> to the continued success of this project beyond any personal interest
> and believe we need to progress and perhaps extend Devuan so that it
> can be both a community effort and also a viable enterprise solution.
>
> Following common understanding with other caretakers and parallel to
> the work on the conference documentation, I have started this website,
> soon to be linked by Devuan's official domain, served under TLS and
> completed with a list of willing partners as datacenterlight, your
> company and whoever will like: https://devuan.pro

As a starter for corporate respectability, please make sure your
certificates are in order. Firefox tells me:

Your connection is not secure

The owner of devuan.pro has configured their website improperly. To
protect your information from being stolen, Firefox has not connected
to this website.

-- hendrik