:: [Squatconf] Programmation between t…
Author: almereyda
To: Dmytri Kleiner
CC: squatconf, baruch
Subject: [Squatconf] Programmation between the two events (was: Re: squatconf BLN for dtn.is 2 ?)
Hi Dmytri et al.,

you're invited to drop your expectations for the event in your location
in the pad

https://cryptpad.fr/pad/#/1/edit/xycHT+u8OGdeJRIIKex2Fg/pbEcO53RTIviklwNRLpcujfP/

if you like. Then we can continue more easily to align proposals for
times of talking, presenting or actual writing/coding, I guess.

What kind of facilitation could you imagine for using decentralised P2P
tech to publish broadly to distinct communities? Which would these be;
should they have a word, too?

Monday's is usually also the Code for Berlin Lab in the evening at
Wikimedia...

For Tuesday we could also invite people from befriended communities, and
have them provide a comment about needs and blockers with P2P tools. How
would that sound to you?

Happy to continue now, after taking a longer reconvalescence,

Jon