:: Re: [DNG] What you saw on devuan.or…
Author: Rick Moen
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] What you saw on devuan.org yesterday was an April's fools joke
Quoting KatolaZ (katolaz@???):

> Killing Devuan would require either five buses hitting five people at
> the same time in five different countries across the globe, or three
> fires hitting three different data centers at exactly the same time.

Those buses _are_ clever predators, though, and cautious open source
notables should take precautions including not performing package
signing while crossing busy city thoroughfares.

Also, a wise man[1] once said, 'Det finnes ikke dårlig vær, bare dårlige
klær' (there is no bad weather, only bad clothing), which is to say that
pedestrians in areas with particular motorbus-menace problems can and
should pad their clothing appropriately, for protective purposes. That
extra protection can then do double duty as a floatation device if stuck
in London when PM May pulls off Brexit and you suddenly find you need to
get back to somewhere civilised like Amsterdam.

[1] Well, not actually particularly wise. In fact, it was my Onkel
Reidar.

--
Cheers,        There's no theorem like Bayes's Theorem, like no theorem we know.
Rick Moen      Everything about it is appealing, everything about it is a wow.