:: Re: [devuan-dev] Announcing the Fir…
Author: Martin Steigerwald
To: devuan developers internal list
Subject: Re: [devuan-dev] Announcing the First Devuan Conference in Amsterdam
Hi.

Veteran Unix Admins - 18.01.19, 18:26:
> Dear Init Freedom Lovers,
>
> Once again, the Veteran Unix Admins salute you, and now invite you to
> celebrate community development and software freedom at the first
> Devuan Conference this coming spring! See http://devuan.org/d1conf
>
> # Devuan Conference #1: "THE POWER OF CHOICE"
> # Starting: Friday, April 5th 13:00 CEST
> # Ending: Sunday, April 7th 16:00 CEST
>
> # Location:
>     Amsterdam Houthavens
>     Haparandadam 7, 1013AK
>     The Netherlands
>     https://osm.org/go/0E5qkSsTZ

I will be near Amsterdam from this Friday to Monday about noon or a bit
later to attend a seminar.

While the seminar ends on Sunday at a similar time as the conference, I
intend to stay still Monday to give me some time to integrate as I
expect it to a very transformational experience.

Eventually on Monday I'd might be in the mood to meet with some
Devuan'ers that would still be around. I will decide this spontaneously.
In case you would be interested in that… please drop me a note. I travel
by public transport.

Thanks,
--
Martin