:: Re: [DNG] Fwd: April's fools mess
Author: Rod Rodolico
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Fwd: April's fools mess
Let it go, Mike. At one level, I postponed some updates until the
"issue" was resolved, so I got caught in the joke. At another level, it
was funny that I allowed myself get drawn in. So what?

The Devuan team is working their asses off, with no requirement for
compensation (have you donated?) to build a system I personally use
daily. And I trust KatolaZ's retraction as much as I trusted his initial
cracking claim.

Sorry, but I think you are blowing this up. Give him the cred for
pulling off a joke, be pissed you got caught, then decide whether you
want to go with something else or not. I personally don't have any less
respect and trust than I did yesterday. Planning several additional
moves from Debian to Devuan over the next 60 days.

So, let it go and let the team get back to continuing build the best
Linux distro available right now.

Rod