:: Re: [DNG] Fwd: April's fools mess
Author: Evilham
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Fwd: April's fools mess

Evilham via Dng <dng@???> writes:

>> (*): **to my knowledge** means that I am still trusting the
>> communications and the project, even if I decided keep in place
>> the
>> temporarily disconnect of my systems from devuan's infra.
>
> FWIW if anyone cares, I checked what I could and things under my
> control
> are back to using devuan's infra.

Everyone please abstain from escalating things forward, suggesting
kicking someone out of the project or taking legal actions is
premature;
and claiming it's a harmless joke and everything is fine is is
also
missing the point.

If I disconnected my systems from Devuan's infra was because it
was the
prudent thing to do while things were clarified, if I am satisfied
with
shallow tests is because I have no real reason to believe this was
but a
misdirected prank with all the "buts" I explained before.

That message was just intended to help those who are so rightfully
concerned about this see, that their views are also being taken
into
account and not ridiculed and left forgotten.

My guess is that this will be discussed at length... Yes, at
dev1conf,
in person, where text will be much harder to be misinterpreted
than on
emails.

Until then, speculation and pointless debates are just noise. And
if it
has become personal, take it to a private space.
--
Evilham