:: Re: [DNG] Fwd: April's fools mess
Author: KatolaZ
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Fwd: April's fools mess
On Mon, Apr 01, 2019 at 11:05:11AM -0700, Mike Bird wrote:

> There are two very real problems: (1) the untrustworthy person
> with access to Devuan's infrastructure and (2) Devuan's thus-far
> totally inadequate response to a serious security incident.

There was no "untrhustworthy person" accessing the Devuan
infrastructure. I have said in another email that I am responsible for
the prank. I have been a devuan developer since early 2016, and as one
of the five caretakers I have access to all the Devuan infrastructure.

There was no attack. There was no security incident. It was an April
fool. We have clarified that several times. I have apologised for
that. I am very sorry for the distress caused :\

[cut]

> I know nothing of Italian law but whether or not the incident
> should be referred for criminal prosecution is a question you
> should already be discussing with your lawyers or the police.

Yeah, let's tell the Italian police that an administrator with lawful
full access to all our servers put a rewrite on three websites for an
April fool...

HND

KatolaZ