:: Re: [DNG] Fwd: April's fools mess
Author: etech3
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Fwd: April's fools mess
I have complete trust in the complete Devuan team. Having been around
since the start, I know and have emailed/irc most if not all since the
beginning.

The clues were there from the start. If this is the worst that ever
happens to you, consider yourself lucky. After forty years in
telecommunications, I did not blink. Coming from a navy family that was
stationed on aircraft carriers, you had better learn to keep a cool clam
head under stress (remember Neil Armstrong?).

My advice to you is like the Marines motto: Lead, follow or get the hell
out of the way.

That's all I got to say about that and I know that's more than 2cents

Ciao