:: Re: [DNG] Fwd: April's fools mess
Author: Antony Stone
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Fwd: April's fools mess
On Monday 01 April 2019 at 21:15:13, Mike Bird wrote:

> On Mon April 1 2019 11:51:46 Antony Stone wrote:
> > So, you did not believe one of the primary project contributors when he
> > admits to having created the hoax?
>
> He has proven himself unworthy of trust.

No, he's demonstrated that he may have an inappropriate sense of humour, and
he's apologised for it.

> The only question is whether the other four choose to fix the problem in a
> sufficiently transparent manner as to restore trust in their own work.

You're totally over-reacting, in my opinion.

If this incident has made you distrust the Devuan project, you're probably
better off using a different distro.

Antony.

--
My life is going completely according to plan.

I do sometimes wish it had been *my* plan, though.

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.