:: Re: [DNG] Migrate to Beowulf
Author: chillfan
CC: [DNG]
Subject: Re: [DNG] Migrate to Beowulf
Upgrading from ascii to beowulf was very straight forward for me.

sed -i 's/ascii/beowulf/' /etc/apt/sources.list

then apt-get update && apt-get dist-upgrade

If it's not straight forward, please inbox me. I don't have much time to do anything just now but I'll eventually document the upgrade process and any quirks with it.

Cheers,

chillfan