:: [Bricolabs] someone in Milano?
Author: Paula Vélez
To: Bricolabs
Subject: [Bricolabs] someone in Milano?
Hello Bricos,

the list seems sleeping for a while now. I hope it is still alive.

Apologies to use this list for this matter.
I am writing to see if there is by any chance someone from this list living
in Milano and will be happy to meet a young 24 years old colombian social
researcher that have do a scale for 3 days in Milano traveling to El Cairo.
She has stayed hosted here at home in Paris for a few days, the work she
does in Colombia is quiet beautiful learning and living with different
communities along the most far away places in the country.

Here are two links about that have a little about her work
https://issuu.com/pablocuellar3/docs/cartilla_kakiona
and a video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDJCegjY8IA

Because she is traveling trying to do it meeting people and with not much
budget. She was doing studies on Human Rights on Spain with a Toledo
scholarship, so she wants to travel a bit before she goes back to Colombia.

It will be great if there is a coach of someone to host her or if you have
an idea of a not very expensive hostal to stay for three nights from April
1rs.

Again, I apologize to use this list for this question, but I really will
love to help her somehow and I don't really know someone in Milano.

Best from Paris,

Paula