:: Re: [Bricolabs] someone in Milano?
Author: Paula Vélez
To: Bricolabs
Subject: Re: [Bricolabs] someone in Milano?
James,

So nice to read your words, I hope you are doing well.

Indeed, things are very hard everywhere, Brasil (Bolsonaro), Colombia
(puppets, dangerous idiots, many all together), USA (that number 30
something), France (the smily Macron), Alger, Haiti, Siria (what is left),
and so on... many matters to care and think. so sad, so wrong, there is a
lot to be worried. I guess we are all dealing with it somehow in different
ways.

Best regards,

Paula