:: [DNG] simple-netaid-backend debugge…
Author: Edward Bartolo
To: dng
Subject: [DNG] simple-netaid-backend debugged.
Hi Everyone,

My version of simple-netaid-backend has been debugged to connect when
there is only one active wifi hotspot. It was previously failing to
connect because there was an error in a while loop which prevented
iteration from taking place when there was only one active wifi
hotspot.

Please, note my graphical frontend does not use unnecessary cosmetics
to make it look appealing to the eyes. My aim was simplicity and low
use of system processing and memory. Moreover, the backend
establishes a connection using low level calls to avoid using
ifupdown. It uses instead ifconfig, iwconfig, wpa_supplicant and
dhclient.