:: Re: [DNG] Problems configuring xen-…
Author: Héctor González
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Problems configuring xen-create-image for Devuan
On 2019-03-03 02:29, gyelt@??? wrote:

> but running xen-create-image after the suggested changes I get the
> error:
>     ERROR: 'dist' argument takes a distribution name (see
> /usr/share/xen-tools for valid values)
> That directory doesn't have a Devuan or Ascii sub-directory which seems
> to be the cause of the error.
> Should this work out of the box?

There is no devuan.d directory there, you can create it by copying
/usr/share/xen-tools/debian.d to devuan.d and then edit 20-setup-apt and
change the default sources.list

I remember changing /etc/xen-tools/xen-tools.conf and adding a "mirror"
and "mirror_ascii" tags, and commenting out the guessed "mirror" line,
which did not work then (it might work now).