:: Re: [DNG] is a point release a good…
Author: aitor_czr
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] is a point release a good idea?
Hi,

On 21/2/19 14:56, Ismael L. Donis Garcia wrote:
> I also think that we should take updated images.
>
> Also just last night try to install a pc using the image
> devuan_ascii_2.0.0_amd64_cd-1.iso and the initial system does not
> start in graphic mode.
>
> In this pc I do not have Internet access and therefore I can not mount
> the packages from the web.
>
> Best Regard
> --
> Ismael
> Web Site: http://sisconge.byethost15.com/
>
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Héctor González via Dng"
> <dng@???>

You can build iso images of devuan using the live-sdk. The sources of
the live-sk with debian-installer are available in the new website of
gnuinos:

http://gnuinos.org/

Go to "Descargas->Gnuinos Beowulf":

http://gnuinos.org/Gnuinos%20Beowulf/

Some ncurses frame dialogs will ask you for the the release, the
section, the kernel flavor, etc... You can choice either of the
following operating systems devuan | gnuinos | debian as a base (the
last one is still a work in progress). Gnuinos is now a fully working
amprolla setup:

deb       http://packages.gnuinos.org/merged <release codename> main
deb-src http://packages.gnuinos.org/merged <release codename> main

deb       http://packages.gnuinos.org/merged <release codename>-security
main
deb-src http://packages.gnuinos.org/merged <release codename>-security main

deb       http://packages.gnuinos.org/merged <release codename>-updates main
deb-src http://packages.gnuinos.org/merged <release codename>-updates main

using the same codenames than devuan (jessie, ascii, beowulf), instead
of pokemon's names :)

Cheers,

Aitor.