:: Re: [DNG] is a point release a good…
Author: Ismael L. Donis Garcia
To: Dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] is a point release a good idea?
I also think that we should take updated images.

Also just last night try to install a pc using the image
devuan_ascii_2.0.0_amd64_cd-1.iso and the initial system does not start in
graphic mode.

In this pc I do not have Internet access and therefore I can not mount the
packages from the web.

Best Regard
--
Ismael