:: Re: [DNG] WAIT_ONLINE_METHOD=none
Author: Didier Kryn
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] WAIT_ONLINE_METHOD=none
Le 16/02/2019 à 23:42, Dr. Nikolaus Klepp a écrit :
> So openssh is blocked by random, which by some unknown reason takes ~ 30 seconds to start on 4.19 (in contrast to ~ 1 second o 4.9)

    I've read things about that in other lists. There's a new
requirement to have a big enough amount of random numbers (they call
this entropy, as an extension of the physical concept to computing), in
some new random generator. openssh requires that to be able to start
securely. The only workaround, IMHO is to find a way to not wait until
openssh is ready to continue the start up.

        Didier