:: Re: [unSYSTEM] John McAfee: Real Ta…
Author: grarpamp
To: System undo crew
Subject: Re: [unSYSTEM] John McAfee: Real Talk on Expat US, 2020 Presidency, Cryptocurrency Future
> If he'd just promise to shutdown the government for 4 years, that would be
> terrific.

Some candidates are swearing to do that, for longer.

> But I'm afraid the best we can expect from McAfee would be [...]
> scans for foreign interference
> ;)

>> Now there's a man who knows not only how to make waves, but to put real

>>     get out and create some of your own... :)

That regardless of votes or station, more people are
getting out there, on the tubes, in the channels and books,
in local communities, from and part of the global hive, through
humor, serious work, or otherwise, bringing the message to
the world and showing that there are other better more free
and future compatible ways to do things.

Something is happening when you've got things like
cryptocurrency, 3D printing, actual mentions of
Voluntaryism... all making it into network TV clips.
People want to know what that is, what it can do
for them, how to make sense of and use it all.
Provide the answers.

unsystem