:: [DNG] Devuan on the Librem5 devkit
Author: Daniel Abrecht
To: dng
Subject: [DNG] Devuan on the Librem5 devkit
My devuan Images can boot on the librem5 devkit now. A lot of things,
like the lcd display, don't work yet, but I'm working on it. A uart
adapter is required to access the linux console, which is currently
the only way to access the image after it has been flashed.

The build scripts can be found here:
* https://github.com/Daniel-Abrecht/librem5-image-builder
* https://gitlab.com/DanielAbrecht/librem5-image-builder

If anyone has cloned my repos before already, I recommend doing a
"make reset", or at least a "make reset-repo" before rebuilding the
images to make sure all repos are up-to-date. I also recommend doing a
"make reset-repo@linux" and "make reset-repo@uboot" from time to time,
to get the latest kernel & uboot, the repos are active at the moment.

There is still a lot to do, I'll keep y'all updated.

Regards,
Daniel Abrecht