:: Re: [devuan-dev] why is the build s…
Author: Nico Schottelius
To: Daniel Reurich
CC: devuan developers internal list
Subject: Re: [devuan-dev] why is the build so complex ?

Good morning,

and sorry for the late reply, our crowdfunding [0] is taking quite some
time from me.

I've created an IPv6-VM and just need a an ssh
key that should have access to it and a person who will be responsible
for it (i.e. who we contact in terms of maintenance or if something is
wrong).

For those of you who want to access it, but don't have IPv6, we do have
an IPv4-IPv6 ssh jumphost that can be used (and proxied through
transparenetly).

Many snowy greetings,

Nico

[0] https://swiss-crowdfunder.com/campaigns/data-center-light-phase-2-wachstum