:: [DNG] net_install.iso repo contains…
Author: Андрей
To: dng
Subject: [DNG] net_install.iso repo contains no Release file.
Приветствую.

I just have installed "ASCII", 32bit version, from the net_install.iso.
My problem is: at the time of configuration apt sources.list, all the
mirrors say, that it does not contain packages for the release!

On first logging in, i found the file contains only the net_install.iso
repo information and no other lines absolutely. When i tried to use at
least one repo -- apt-get complains on update command, that connection
w/ the mirror *.deb.devuan.org (* any country abbr.) denied, and the
net_install.iso repo contains no Release file.

So, i suggest somebody else to isntall from that file, and tell me if
they will see no such an error. Then, i got fake *.iso and sha256sums
files, as sha256sum command reports that the .iso file is good.

Андрей.