:: [devuan-dev] Fwd: (forw) Re: [Licen…
Author: golinux
To: devuan-dev
Subject: [devuan-dev] Fwd: (forw) Re: [License-review] Approval: Server Side Public License, Version 2 (SSPL v2)
FYI. Let's discuss at the Wed. meet.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: (forw) Re: [License-review] Approval: Server Side Public
License, Version 2 (SSPL v2)
Date: 2018-12-01 20:33
From: Rick Moen <rick@???>
To: golinux@???

OSI's mailing lists still suffer the _exact_ problem I highlighted.
It appears that they (or at least license-review) hasn't adopted yet
the Mailman mitigation I recommended.

----- Forwarded message from Florian Weimer <fw@???> -----

Date: Sat, 01 Dec 2018 15:45:49 +0100
 From: Florian Weimer <fw@???>
To: Stefano Zacchiroli <stefano.zacchiroli@???>
Cc: License submissions for OSI review
<license-review@???>
Subject: Re: [License-review] Approval: Server Side Public License,
    Version 2 (SSPL v2)

* Stefano Zacchiroli:

> On Thu, Nov 22, 2018 at 09:18:18AM -0500, Brendan Hickey wrote:
>> Replying here as Elliot's message seems to have vanished into the
>> ether,
>> despite appearing in the archives.
>
> FWIW I've had, and still have, the same problem with all of Elliot's
> messages in this thread: they appear in the archive, but they do not
> reach my mail server, contrary to the messages of all other
> participants
> in the thread.

This is likely related to the DMARC policy published by the sender.

You need to contact your mail provider and ask them to override the
DMARC check for mailing list email for your account.