:: Re: [DNG] no-usr-merged: let's get …
Author: Steve Litt
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] no-usr-merged: let's get concrete
On Thu, 22 Nov 2018 21:07:57 +0100
KatolaZ <katolaz@???> wrote:

> On Thu, Nov 22, 2018 at 02:46:43PM -0500, Steve Litt wrote:
> > On Thu, 22 Nov 2018 07:40:49 +0100
> > KatolaZ <katolaz@???> wrote:
> >
> > > On Mon, Nov 19, 2018 at 12:17:45PM +0100, KatolaZ wrote:
> > >
> > > [cut]

> > > Just to let you know that tasksel has now been fixed in unstable
> > > and beowulf, so the "Package selection" step should run smoothly.
> > >
> > > My2Cents
> > >
> > > KatolaZ
> >

> > Is there an updated mini.iso to celbrate that fact?
> >

> No need. You can use the same. Tasksel is downloaded after the bsae
> system is installed.

But you wanted us to test the installer. The installer must have a
working tasksel to not bomb out on that one step, right?

As far as the other problems I reported, in the next few days I'll
apt-get upgrade my VM to see if I can run lxde, xfce, lxqt and friends.

Thanks,

SteveT

Steve Litt
November 2018 featured book: Manager's Guide to Technical
Troubleshooting Brand new, second edition
http://www.troubleshooters.com/mgr