:: Re: [DNG] /usr to merge or not to m…
Author: golinux
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] /usr to merge or not to merge... that is the question??
On 2018-11-17 17:26, Alessandro Selli wrote:
> On 17/11/18 at 21:35, golinux@??? wrote:
>> On 2018-11-17 14:08, Alessandro Selli wrote:
>>>
>>>   Devuan cannot forever be just a lifeboat.  Let's be a little
>>> ambitious!  Let's strive to have Devuan have a life of it's own, not
>>> just
>>> being a lesser Debian.
>>>

>> And just what will your contribution(s) be towards making that a
>> reality (besides cheering us on)?
>

>   Isn't cheering you up enough?

Finding more work for US to do does not cheer me up. In fact, just the
opposite. It would cheer me UP if you rolled up your sleeves and
contributed something tangible to making the Devuan of your dreams a
reality.

>   What do you expect me to do, to be able to express my views on what
> would constitute Devuan's success?

Everyone has a right to their views but talk, as they say, is cheap.
IOW, actions speak louder than words. ;) Feel free to come play with
us! :D