:: Re: [DNG] /usr to merge or not to m…
Author: KatolaZ
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] /usr to merge or not to merge... that is the question??
On Fri, Nov 16, 2018 at 10:19:30AM +0000, Rowland Penny wrote:

[cut]

> So, after reading Steve's enlightening description, I am with him, the
> merge is only needed by systemd and seems to be a way of forcing it on
> everybody, so I am against it.

It would be actually more productive to base this discussion on solid
technical arguments. I have no opinion on the matter at the moment,
since I have done very little research on it, and I will try to
understand what's the technical side of it before judging on the basis
of a gut feeling.

I guess it would be more useful if we could all do owr own research
and construct an informed opinion before participating to this
thread. This is what I will do.

My2Cents

KatolaZ