:: Re: [devuan-dev] ZFS Packages
Author: Chris Dos
To: devuan developers internal list
New-Topics: Re: [devuan-dev] ZFS Packages
Subject: Re: [devuan-dev] ZFS Packages
On 10/17/18 12:33 PM, Chris Dos wrote:
> I think I'll give this another day. I was just hoping Debian is going to do
> the right thing. Though I think this has gone on far too long and I also just
> want to get it done as well.
>
>     Chris

> On 10/17/18 12:24 PM, Daniel Reurich wrote:
>> Hi Chris,
>>
>> no problems, happy to wait until your ready... but I don't see why we
>> need to wait for Debian especially when they take an anti-Devuan stance.
>>
>> cheers,
>>     Daniel

Looks like Debian finally added the sysvinit patch along with Devuan
compatibility patch:

Looks like the Devuan bug can be closed as well:
https://bugs.devuan.org//cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=14

It looks like the whole sysvinit package discussion has shaken things up
enough to get some other things done.

    Chris