:: Re: [devuan-dev] Devuan meet Oct. 2…
Author: golinux
To: devuan developers internal list
Subject: Re: [devuan-dev] Devuan meet Oct. 24, 2018 @20:30 UTC
On 2018-10-25 23:30, Rick Moen wrote:
> Quoting golinux@??? (golinux@???):
>
>> Devuan meet Oct. 24, 2018 @20:30 UTC
>
> Cool, I'll have to attend that. (/Zips into his TARDIS.
> Mission accomplished!)

LOL! I wonder what it says that I wouldn't even want a TARDIS or a
trip in one. I'm perfectly happy to just be here in the the
breathtaking silence and peck at my keyboard or stare at a wall or go
fold the laundry (which I have to do before I can crash) . . .

> More seriously, I'm now catching up on Dng and devuan-dev mails,
> now that (after 2 days and 7 hours of downtime) AT&T figured out where
> they shot my third-party ADSL service in the foot, and fixed it,
> bringing my household's Internet presence back online including
> my server.

I'm soooo happy for you. A lot happened in those few days.

I'm currently doing digital housecleaning on the 300GB of my jessie box
(which is still my primary driver). I haven't been able to do a
refractasnapshot for a very long time because of the 4GB iso size limit.
But that has changed:
https://dev1galaxy.org/viewtopic.php?pid=12385#p12385 I did a snap that
is 5.8GB and boots! But I'd like to trim that a bit more so seeing
where I can cut fat in the snapshot_exclude list. It's mind-numbing.
But I'm about ready for bed - I'm still a bit drained from Monday's
ordeal. Thankfully that quadrant of my jaw is no longer tender so I
think I'm really going to crash hard tonight.

Later . . .