:: Re: [DNG] Fwd: Re: Fwd: Re: GPL ver…
Author: Taiidan@gmx.com
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Fwd: Re: Fwd: Re: GPL version 2 is a bare license. Recind. (Regarding (future) linux Code of Conduct Bannings).
Man you guys have no idea how some of these SJW's operate and how much
trumps election really brought out the evil on both sides.

After the election I was yelled at and physically attacked at many times
by them because I "look like a trump supporter"[1], the news media
blamed poor white people for him getting elected[2] and the new money
white commie kids lapped it up and went around in groups looking for
people to harass and attack in my city.

The road to hell is paved with good intentions and as someone who grew
up poor I have been fucked over many times by "helpful" policies these
people dreamed up.

These rules only apply to some people not all - they are always bent to
the advantage of whoever is in charge at the moment.

[1]I don't even like him but they still hate me because I was not
enthusiastic about hillary.

[2]You can't win an election with the support of just one electoral
block - the only people I know who wouldn't shut up about how great he
is are hispanic.