:: Re: [DNG] With ELoginD all users ar…
Author: Andreas Messer
To: Андрей
CC: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] With ELoginD all users are logged out when one logs out.
Hi Andrey,

On Sun, Oct 07, 2018 at 07:36:59PM +0700, Андрей wrote:
> [...]
> В Mon, 1 Oct 2018 07:20:18 +0200, ты писал(а):
>
> > Can you please provide more information how to reproduce the issue?
> > Especially: Window manager / Desktop environment used and installed
> > versions of all package names containing "elogind", "dbus" and
> > "policykit"/"polkit".
>
> On my system it is also not always happens therefore i can not tell
> exactly how i do "achieve" this myself.

Hm, could also be related to something else. Did you check the
system log files (/var/log) after the problem occured?. Maybe they
contain some helpful information.

> The information you asked for:
>
> . Window manager / Desktop environment: openbox-3.6.1-4 , all the users
> login w/ console then startx. Though startx is not a requirement here.
> One user can be loged in in console and then logout when the "kick" of
> all other users happens.
> [...]
> libpolkit-gobject-consolekit-1-0:amd64

If you have elogind (and libpam-elogind) installed you should be using
the "elogind" variant of policykit packages, not the consolekit ones.

Can you please replace the package above with "libpolkit-gobject-elogind-1-0"
and look out if the problem still occurs?

cheers,
Andreas
--
gnuPG keyid: 8C2BAF51
fingerprint: 28EE 8438 E688 D992 3661 C753 90B3 BAAA 8C2B AF51