:: Re: [DNG] With ELoginD all users ar…
Author: Andreas Messer
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] With ELoginD all users are logged out when one logs out.
Hi,

On Mon, Oct 01, 2018 at 11:27:23AM +0700, Андрей wrote:
> Приветствую.
>
> On Ascii, using ELoginD, when several users are logged in, and latter
> one logs out, then all other users are logged out too by the system.
> How to fix this (on logout of one user, others remain logged in)?

I made a short test and can not reproduce such a problem here. I tried
with graphical session "Log in as another user" and with console
session. Here, only the single user logging out is logged out, other
sessions remain.

Can you please provide more information how to reproduce the issue?
Especially: Window manager / Desktop environment used and installed
versions of all package names containing "elogind", "dbus" and
"policykit"/"polkit".

cheers,
Andreas

--
gnuPG keyid: 8C2BAF51
fingerprint: 28EE 8438 E688 D992 3661 C753 90B3 BAAA 8C2B AF51