:: Re: [DNG] Fwd: Re: Code of Conduct:…
Author: Jaromil
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Fwd: Re: Code of Conduct: Let's revamp it.
dear Rick,

On Mon, 24 Sep 2018, Rick Moen wrote:

> The worst that can be reasonably said of the USA in this regard is that
> we give our loons like MikeeUSA[1] the freedom to post deranged offtopic
> rants (in places where admins so permit). But he doesn't speak for us.

well said. about the moderation, we are slowly catching up (also
thanks to your good advices), rest assured we are all dedicated to
keep a reasonable balance between freedom of speech and respectful
contributions here on DNG - and we do that even without a CoC, I'm
happy to say, thanks golinux for having saved us from that :^)

ciao