:: Re: [DNG] Fwd: Re: Code of Conduct:…
Author: Rick Moen
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Fwd: Re: Code of Conduct: Let's revamp it.
Quoting Dr. Nikolaus Klepp (dr.klepp@???):

> Now isn't it a gift of god that devuan is outside good owns country, is it?

The worst that can be reasonably said of the USA in this regard is that
we give our loons like MikeeUSA[1] the freedom to post deranged offtopic
rants (in places where admins so permit). But he doesn't speak for us.

(That having been said, I certainly agree that keeping Devuan Project
largely out of the reach of USA law is a good idea.)

As an aside, it's lucky for him that he's fibbing in his repeated claim
to be a lawyer, because if he _were_ a lawyer, and if he were tracked
down by his state bar association, he'd be in significant trouble over
repeated ethics violations: Real lawyers are permitted to give legal
advice only in the context of competent client consultation, which is
why one never sees real lawyers issuing broadcast (alleged) legal
opinions as MikeeUSA does.

Also, about MikeeUSA's legal advice: Wie der Lohn, so die Arbeit. ;->

And, as long as I'm quoting proverbs, we should perhaps move on,
because: Zeit ist das teuerste Kleinod.

[1] I'm assuming he's our fault, in a general sense, for Vereinigte
Staaten von Amerika values of 'our'. Of course, for all I know, he's
actually a teenager in Minsk. (No offence to Minsk.)