:: Re: [DNG] GPL version 2 is a bare l…
Author: golinux
To: Adam Borowski
CC: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] GPL version 2 is a bare license. Recind. (Regarding (future) linux Code of Conduct Bannings).
On 2018-09-17 18:20, Adam Borowski wrote:
> On Mon, Sep 17, 2018 at 05:27:39PM -0500, hal wrote:
>> On September 17, 2018 5:16:21 PM CDT, observerofaffairs@???
>> wrote:
>> :: Regarding those who are ejected from the Linux Kernel Community
>> after
>> ::
>>
>> Who was ejected?
>
> No one. But, you're responding to our dear MikeeUSA, this is never a
> good
> thread to be in.
>
> His actions are harmful towards those he appears to be trolling for.
> And
> he's spreading falsities once again.
>
> It's a sad day when GregKH took CoralineAda's bait, but with "allies"
> like
> Mikee, you don't need enemies.
>
> Just ignore.
>

> Meow!

Didn't Linus self-eject himself?

I read your response (which should never have had to be written) to
Linus' post. Well done!! It will be interesting to see how his absence
affects the kernel. If it goes where I suspect it might, I wonder
whether there will be another fork in Devuan's future.

golinux