:: Re: [DNG] Devuan on Raspberry Pi 2
Author: J. Fahrner
To: Liste, DNG
Subject: Re: [DNG] Devuan on Raspberry Pi 2
I found a way that seems ok:
I installed Raspbian Stretch and migrated it to Devuan Ascii.
The package raspberrypi-kernel is in
"http://archive.raspberrypi.org/debian/ stretch main", so i left this in
my sources list, but pinned it with priority 200, so no other packages
are installed by accident.

Another way to update bootloader and kernel is through rpi-update.

At the moment all is working ok.