:: [DNG] Devuan on Raspberry Pi 2
Author: J. Fahrner
To: Liste, DNG
Subject: [DNG] Devuan on Raspberry Pi 2
Hi,
I dd'ed devuan_ascii_2.0.0_armhf_raspi2.img on sd card for my Raspberry
Pi 2 model B, but it does not boot. No action, black screen. Are here
any experiences with that model?

In the past I installed Raspbian Jessie and migrated that to Devuan, but
this no longer works because they changed installation of kernel with
Stretch. In Jessie bootloader and kernel were in a separate section of
repository (rpi) and could also be upgraded in parallel to Devuan
repositories. But in Stretch it appears kernel and bootlader are in the
main section, so they no longer get updates when switching to Devuan
repositories.

Are there packages for the Raspberry Pi kernel and bootloader also in
Devuan repositories? If yes, what are the correct package names?

Jochen