:: [maemo-leste] Fourth state update
Author: Merlijn Wajer
To: maemo-leste
Subject: [maemo-leste] Fourth state update
Hi,

I believe this is also the very first mail to the list... :-)

We've just published a fourth status update, here:

    https://maemo-leste.github.io/maemo-leste-fourth-update-july-august-2018.html

The N900 images linked in that update should now boot to a
hildon-desktop with functioning wifi(icd2 backed by wpa_supplicant).
After a (first) reboot, the virtual keyboard (hildon-input-method)
should also work, once enabled from the settings!

Booting on the N900 still takes more than a few minutes due to some
PowerVR bugs.

Hopefully having a mailing list will make collaboration with people who
do not use IRC easier.

If there are any questions or suggestions, wishes, please share!

Cheers,
Merlijn