:: Re: [devuan-dev] Upgrading ci.devua…
Author: Jaromil
To: devuan developers internal list
Subject: Re: [devuan-dev] Upgrading ci.devuan.org
On Tue, 21 Aug 2018, Daniel Reurich wrote:

> I've upgraded jenkins on ci.devuan.org in order to fix some issues - and
> that went well, but ci is still running on some sort of weird
> frankenstein of debian and devuan unstable and hasn't been updated in
> quite some time... possibly not since before jessie was released.

indeed. well spotted

> Does anyone have any issues with me doing this with urgency?

The only issue I see may arise is if, for any reason unknown to me, we
need to intervene on any of the build satellites: most of them are
running on servers hosted at Dyne HQ and for the time being they are
locked and out of reach for me and Parazyd until 31 August.

Said that, I don't see any reason for us to need to access them if you
save all credentials (ssh keys and settings), so I say yes proceed

thanks!