:: [devuan-dev] Upgrading ci.devuan.or…
Author: Daniel Reurich
To: devuan developers internal list
Subject: [devuan-dev] Upgrading ci.devuan.org
Hi,

I've upgraded jenkins on ci.devuan.org in order to fix some issues - and
that went well, but ci is still running on some sort of weird
frankenstein of debian and devuan unstable and hasn't been updated in
quite some time... possibly not since before jessie was released.

I've looked at what it would take to upgrade it, and it all looks rather
straight forward to upgrade to ascii with my only concern being
lets-encrypt & python-letsencrypt being replaced with certbot... I'm
hoping that will be seemless enough.

Does anyone have any issues with me doing this with urgency?

Thanks,
    Daniel
--
Daniel Reurich
Centurion Computer Technology (2005) Ltd.