:: Re: [devuan-dev] git,d.o - gitlab u…
Author: Daniel Reurich
To: devuan developers internal list, Jaromil
Subject: Re: [devuan-dev] git,d.o - gitlab upgrade is complete
On 17/08/18 06:24, Jaromil wrote:
> On Thu, 16 Aug 2018, KatolaZ wrote:
>
>> The upgrade was performed on the current gitlab instance, after we
>> checked that it would have worked on the new instance and that there
>> were no issues with that. So there is no need to update DNS or
>> anything, AFAIU.
>
> wow, cheers! I literally didn't even notice :^D not that I'm using
> gitlab a lot these days, trying to be on a "vacation"
> beach-coding time (nextime's tm.) on some project
>
>> Thanks to Ralph and Daniel for the good work.
>
> yes! fantastic teamwork! many thanks! the gitalb update was a very
> important and quite demanding task to accomplish.

Jaromil, yes all the changes to devuan-releasebot are in git.

On that front I managed to tidy up libgitlab quite a bit and tidy up all
the non-api calls that were previously done via web scraping. It's now
purely api based and using a private token for authentication.

Regards,
    Daniel

--
Daniel Reurich
Centurion Computer Technology (2005) Ltd.