:: Re: [DNG] [OT] donate to Slackware
Author: KatolaZ
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] [OT] donate to Slackware
On Thu, Aug 02, 2018 at 03:19:23PM -0500, golinux@??? wrote:

[cut]

> All of that is true and I'm not suggesting otherwise. I just wish that
> there was as much urgency to move Beowulf forward as there is to support
> Slackware. Currently, things have ground to a halt. I want Devuan to
> survive too!!

golinux, I think this rant is not justified. ASCII drained a lot of
resources out of all of us, and was released just 50 days ago. On top
of that, works are in progress on the infrastructure (news soon) and
on the long-term plan for Beowulf and beyond (see libnosystemd, or
whatever will be called). I worked in the last two days to solve some
issues in d1h and to import the info about Debian repos from the new
salsa.debian.org. Will release a new version soon.

Development does not proceed just by discussing about Devuan here,
unfortunately :)

My2Cents