:: Re: [DNG] A message from Patrick J.…
Author: Rick Moen
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] A message from Patrick J. Volkerding <Slackware>
Quoting Jaromil (jaromil@???):

> FTR: after early experiments on yggdrasyl and sunsite ftp mirror,
> slackware has been the first gnu/linux distro I've ever used as my
> main computing platform, besides having NetBSD on a laptop. I believe
> this is also the case for Katolaz and Nextime.

'yggdrasil'.

Old Norse is easy to spell once you get the hang of it. Just practice
using modest examples like 'Eyjafjallajökull'. ;->

True story: Upon my friend Don Marti (later longtime editor of _Linux
Journal_) co-founded with Jim Gleason an open source software
consultancy called 'Electric Lichen, LLC', Adam Richter of Yggdrasil
Computing commented 'That's a difficult name.' And Don replied '_You_
should talk!'

--
Cheers,                                     The Viking's Reminder:
Rick Moen                                   Pillage first, _then_ burn.