:: Re: [devuan-dev] mdadm (and other r…
Author: Ivan J.
To: devuan developers internal list
Subject: Re: [devuan-dev] mdadm (and other recovery tools) and maybe more for tonight

curl -s https://pkgmaster.devuan.org/devuan/dists/$suite/$component/$section/Packages.gz | zgrep '^Package: '

> 3. more in general what is the best way to organise and expose to
>    debate and collective decisions the inclusion / exclusion of
>    packages from distribution?

As I've already written on the post-ascii pad, we should ideally start
again from scratch and maintain a proper package promotion workflow.
With this we will only have to maintain what's really needed.

I recommend looking into the package-related sections on that pad.

--
~ parazyd
GnuPG: 03337671FDE75BB6A85EC91FB876CB44FA1B0274