:: Re: [devuan-dev] ASCII Release Note…
Author: golinux
To: devuan-dev
Subject: Re: [devuan-dev] ASCII Release Notes -- RFC
On 2018-06-05 03:04, KatolaZ wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I have put a pad for the ASCII Release Notes:
> https://pad.dyne.org/code/#/1/edit/QEyAIfvM+lfSTErS3LnIeg/Tjy9ahEcOCkUzBNqCXqUPYxe/
>
> There is a sketch of the stuff that should be put there. Notice, this
> is not the Release Announcement (I guess golinux already put another
> pad for that), rather the file that will contain detailed information
> about specific technical aspects of the release. This file should also
> be put in all the install media, on the images, and on the website.
>
> Please amend as needed, and add sections as appropriate.
>
> HND
>
> KatolaZ

Here's the pad for the ASCII Stable announcement

https://pad.dyne.org/code/#/1/edit/ZQzYTRQS8n+dtIeHX9Ky3w/CE8Xy3TxW4HkBTB2LQSOOU6p/

Note that we're recycling the RC announcement for the stable release.
Outdated info should be replaced with current. Would be a good idea to
add bullets from the Release Notes with a link to the file for more
detail.

golinux