:: [devuan-dev] ASCII Release Notes --…
Author: KatolaZ
To: devuan-dev
Subject: [devuan-dev] ASCII Release Notes -- RFC
Hi All,

I have put a pad for the ASCII Release Notes:

https://pad.dyne.org/code/#/1/edit/QEyAIfvM+lfSTErS3LnIeg/Tjy9ahEcOCkUzBNqCXqUPYxe/

There is a sketch of the stuff that should be put there. Notice, this
is not the Release Announcement (I guess golinux already put another
pad for that), rather the file that will contain detailed information
about specific technical aspects of the release. This file should also
be put in all the install media, on the images, and on the website.

Please amend as needed, and add sections as appropriate.

HND

KatolaZ