:: Re: [DNG] [OT] Re: (forw) [GoLugTec…
Author: Mark Rousell
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] [OT] Re: (forw) [GoLugTech] Microsoft buys GitHub
On 05/06/2018 13:59, Jimmy Johnson wrote:

> Mark you seem like a smart likeable guy, just like the guys I have met
> who work for microsoft and is the reason why I have not replied to
> your post.

:-)

> What I'm saying is simple fact, what I've seen with my own eyes and
> what you're saying is meaningless to me.

I don't doubt what you've seen with your own eyes. I too have seen
Microsoft acting in disreputable ways and I still don't like what they
are doing with Windows-as-a-service.

I guess that time will tell. The proof is in the pudding, as they say.
We'll can only wait and see how GitHub turns out under MS's rule.

--
Mark Rousell