:: Re: [DNG] Is Void OK? Was: Keep it …
Author: Arnt Karlsen
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Is Void OK? Was: Keep it alive
On Sat, 19 May 2018 13:14:14 -0700, Rick wrote in message
<20180519201414.GE2954@???>:

> Quoting Arnt Karlsen (arnt@???):
>
> > 17 years ago, I was the final lawful
> > webmaster at fmb.no, our domain docs were stolen by
> > https://www.frp.no/ people.

> Just to unpack a bit of what you say, for those less able to follow
> your nation's affairs, and practicing my translation skills, your
> registered (and now-vanished) organisation Folkeaksjonen mot
> bompenger (fmb.no) had a name translating to 'people against tolls'.

..close, in our 2001 context: "the people's movement against
abusing toll road toll collection as an excuse to set up
expensive and expansive surveillance infrastructures for
absolutely no good reason."

> You appear to have been conducting a grassroots campaign against
> excessive road

..correct.

> (and presumably ferry)

..wrong, we need ferries.

> tolls, charging among other things that the pattern of same was a
> product of influence over politicians in the Storting (parliament)

..er, we ran to take their seats in parliament.
That language, they _totally_ understand. ;o)

> by Statoil, the national oil/gas company.

..stealing ballot signatures remains a crime against democracy.

> 'frp.no' refers to Fremskrittspartiet ('Progress Party'), a right-wing
> populist political party in Norway.
> https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Fremskrittspartiet

..correct, this is our copycat nazi party. Their politics is not
really different from Breivik, Breivik merely was a little more
hands-on and a little less efficient.
The "Conservative" Party (Høyre) is The Original Nazi party,
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alfred_Rosenberg copied their
1927 "zigøinerparagraf" ...
https://www.cappelendamm.no/_et-uonsket-folk-9788202562601
https://www.aftenposten.no/meninger/kronikk/i/Aq2E/Norges-glemte-skam
https://www.dagbladet.no/kultur/romfolkets-holocaust-og-norges-ansvar/63263272
https://www.vg.no/nyheter/innenriks/i/jGGXw/utestengt-fra-norge-drept-i-auschwitz

...and had Adolf Hitler et al do it on the Jews etc too.

..in fmb.no, we accepted the reality of man made climate change and
welcomed immigrants. The big thing on toll road toll collection, was
the expensive and expansive surveillance infrastructure "needed" to
collect the tolls, it's much cheaper to simply slap it on top of the
fuel pump price, the bridges around Tromsø was paid off by half a
krone per liter at the gas pumps in and around the city of Tromsø.

Scenarios always come in sets of three: