:: Re: [DNG] popupmenu: a new dynamic …
Author: aitor_czr
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] popupmenu: a new dynamic menu in Gtk2 for WMs
Hi Svante,

On 17/05/18 22:18, Svante Signell wrote:
> On Thu, 2018-05-17 at 23:54 +0000, aitor_czr wrote:
>> Hi again,
>> On 17/05/18 21:36, aitor_czr wrote:
>>> I' ve just pushed the latest code of the popupmenu:
>>>
>>> https://git.devuan.org/aitor_czr/popupmenu/tree/master
>>>
>>  Here you are the .deb packages:
>>
>> http://gnuinos.org/popupmenu/
> Hi aitor_csr.
>
> Nice work:)
>
> A small comment: Can you adjust your clock (again). Perhaps change the CMOS
> battery? You are more than 1.5 hours ahead:(
> Date:    Thu, 17 May 2018 23:54:39 +0000 (18/05/18 01:54:39)

Yes, only 1.5 hours ahead!

> What about installing ntpdate and run it with cron?
>
> Thanks!

Dear Svante, I significantly improved the behaviour of my random clock
since, a year ago today, i decided to install ntpdate in all my
computers, by the consensus of all the Veteran Unix Admins.

I'm happy with the results, but sadly another factors come into play:
the time interval during the click event..., the specified time interval
for crontab... Currently i'm running ntpdate at every 40 miliseconds.

On the other hand, Steve Litt and other donors and enthusiasts sent me a
dozen of tinfoil hats, in order to avoid possible negative energies in
my mind, and therefore also in my computer. Iwear one of them all the
while :-)

Thank you again for your wise advice, Svante!

  Aitor.